HoneyPaw® Slit Uncapper
$315.00 incl. GST
- Made in Finland
- Fast and efficient to use
- Easy to clean
- Virtually mess free
Ripple Farm are now proud stockists of the patented slit uncapper from Honey Paw, a steam powered lightweight tool with an ergonomic grip for fast and comfortable uncapping.
• No need for wax processing equipment. The uncapping result is nearly 100 % wax free
• It takes on average 1-2 days for bees to rebuild the cells
• No need to use cappings scratcher to hit the low spots
• Very easy to clean after use
• Heat the Slit Uncapper.
• Uncap honey frames on both sides.
• Extract the frames or let honey drain out by hanging frame upside down.
• Hand wash the uncapper using hot water.
Made from anodised aluminium, which makes it more durable than normal aluminum.
*Requires a steam or water heating unit which is not included. We recommend using a wallpaper stripper, available at most DIY stores for less than $100. Alternatively, an old pressure cooker may be used to provide a sufficient supply of steam.
|Dimensions||24 × 20 × 7 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.