This device is available in three sizes: up to 50 kg/h, 100 kg/h and 200 kg/h. The machine is designed to separate the honey and cappings in a mechanical way without the use of heat. This process takes place inside a perforated cylinder where a rotating separation-compression module squeezes the honey which enters the holes between the separating shaft and the perforated sheet metal and trickles onto a sieve underneath, while the remaining wax is pushed and compressed by the screw within the extruder and is then extended. The result is a dry wax ready for remelting.
- Capacity up to 50 kg / h
- Power supply 230V
- Power .55 kW
- Adjustable speed: max 14 RPM
- Height: 98 cm
- Width: 41 cm
- Lenght: 105cm
- The most important element of the extruder is a screw separation-compression module and transport module driven by a motor with a worm gear.
- The unit is set onto the adjustable stand.The separation of honey and compression of cappings take place inside the perforated cylinder
- The machine is small sized and user-friendly.
- The controller allows you to adjust the speed of the motor.
The entire construction is made of the highest quality stainless steel. The device is equipped with wheels for easy transport. One of the main advantages of the device is the ease of use of the driver and compact dimensions. Additional advantages of the extruder is a 230V power supply, and precise construction of all elements of the machine. The extruder may also be used in the food industry as a fruit press.