- The wood cap system and the inside wall supports add to the unparalled structural integrity of the Feeder.
- Sealed feeding tubes ensure the bees are confined to the feeding area so you will experience minimal drowning.
- No Burr Comb To Clean – Sealed feeding tubes prevent the bees from making burr comb in the feeder and keep the queen from laying brood inside.
- Textured interior walls for those who wish to use the feeder without the cap and ladder system.
- The wood cap and ladder system attaches securely to the feeder with the exclusive cap bands so there is no need to remove your feeders when you travel
Studies suggest placement of sugar syrup in hives is best done simultaneously towards the evening to minimize any tendency for bees to rob the hives that are fed; by simultaneously feeding all hives in the area this further lowers the tendency for robbing.