Heated Honey Sump 1500mm – Lyson W2081
$3,595.00 incl. GST
- Variable filtration screens
- Speed up your honey harvesting
- Maintain your raw honey with precise temperature control
- Made in Poland
- 2 Years Australian Warranty
Heated sumps are used to filter and settle honey flowing from the honey extractor. It is equipped with a filtration strainers made of perforated stainless steel mesh of varying diameters that allow for precise filtering of the flowing honey.
These sumps are equipped with heating elements within the walls and temperature is controlled thermostatically, allowing the user to set the desired temperature from 30-55ºC.
A popular additional option is the fitting of a float switch, when connected to the pump, honey level in the sump is controlled automatically.
The sump comes with a lid.
Specifications of heated sump:
- Length: 1500 mm
- Number of chambers: 4 pieces
- Number of sieves (405 × 295 mm): 5 pieces, including 3x 3 mm mesh diameter and 2x 1mm mesh diameter.
- Type of valve: Stainless Ball Valve
- Power supply: 230V/50Hz
- Temperature regulation between: 30-55ºC
- Heating power: 230 V/520 W
Top quality – 2 Years Australian Warranty
Lyson have been innovators in beekeeping equipment for nearly 25 years. In that time they have established themselves as market leaders in quality and range. 95% of their products are manufactured in house at their facility in Poland. All Lyson products are compliant with a Declaration Of Conformity and are Health Quality certified.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.